Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA)
- Federally Funded
- For people living with HIV/AIDS
- Easily Accessed
- Can be accessed for up to 4 months in a 12 month period
- Available in all areas of the state.
- Provides emergency rental assistance in Lee, Macon, Russell, Chambers and Tallapoosa counties.
- Requires an application process and supporting documents related to lease, nature of emergency, income verification and proof of HIV status.
Please contact Unity Wellness Center’s Housing Department at 334-749-3593 ext. 206 or 211 for more information.